Skinnys Bar and Grill has recently had a face lift, with so many new flat-screen televisions it's sort of hard to find yourself not watching one, no matter where you sit. But this Pasco County sports bar has a few things others don't -- like a separate tiki bar outside, and a volleyball court. It's got the standard features, too, like pool tables. Inside the establishment is a restaurant called Rescue Me At Skinnys. Frankly, we wonder why the word Skinny gets bandied around so much here, since the food portions are so big, but maybe that's the joke. The choices for draft beer are pretty good, too. Plus, there's live music out on the back patio Friday and Saturday nights, or a DJ. Definitely a good place to hang out in Hudson.
- Sports Bar - Huge flatscreen TVs for sporting events.
- Full Service Bar - We serve beer, wine, and liquor
- "Add us as a friend on Facebook" Skinnys Bar to learn about daily bar specials
- Live Music - Live entertainment by local bands and Karaoke
- Corn Toss - Corn Hole tournaments every week.
- Beach Volleyball - Seasonal Volleyball tournaments
- Rescue Me at Skinnys Restaurant - Great Wings, Burgers, Sandwiches and more